NKB Advisory is an FCA regulated firm based in London.
The team comprises a number of senior M&A Investment Banking professionals who provide corporate finance, structuring, buy-side and sell-side M&A advice as well as financing advisory services.
NKB Advisory delivers the best practices of traditional finance through processes and infrastructure in line with the established standards of financial regulation.
Founded by Chris Baxter, who has more than three decades of investment banking and investment management experience across emerging and developed markets.
NKB advises its clients across a broad range of sectors and is capable of doing so due to the breath of sector expertise within the team.
There is a particular focus on technology related projects, which stems with its affiliation with the broader NKB Group, a frontier technology business providing a bridge between traditional finance and emerging digital assets. NKB Group blends the core DNA of successful innovative technology experts and the financial rigour of seasoned investment bankers.
CORPORATE FINANCE ADVISORY
- Designing bespoke vehicles and structures for transaction execution across a wide range of sectors
- Analysis of various financial instruments with the view to devise an optimal deal specific capital structure
- Deal tactics advisory and execution of buy-side and sell-side M&A transactions
- Investor outreach and placement
CORPORATE DISPUTE MEDIATION AND SETTLEMENT
- Bringing a fully qualified and neutral perspective to corporate disputes
- Reviewing issues in dispute from, Legal, Commercial and Best Business Practice Perspectives
- Separate private hearings with the disputing parties
- Neutral non binding transparent advice on settlement terms, with a view to: i) exercising fairness ii) expediting settlement iii) Minimising direct and indirect costs of continued conflict
DIGITAL ASSET ADVISORY
- Structuring the transactions and token economics to suit the company business model and capital needs
- Designing the token offering and analysis of its impact on P&L, cashflow, and capital structure of the company
- Guidance through KYC, AML, risk management and compliance
- Assistance with capital raising process
Contact us at email@example.com
to request our Advisory services